[lac-discuss-en] Could CISPA Be the Next SOPA?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:35:13 UTC 2012

Thanks, Juan Manuel for sharing.  In my view, this essentially only
codifies and bring out to the open what has been standard practice forever.

The fact is most technologies begin with an intensely security/military
focus and then seeps into the commercial world. It has always seem odd to
me that most of us tend to accept that Microsoft and Google can do it but,
somehow, not the government. At least not without our prior knowledge.
 Especially when government [collectively] is possibly the single largest
buyer of ICTs.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799