[lac-discuss-en] FW: Fwd: Survey: Effectiveness ICANN as a global organization

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 9 23:07:34 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: Fwd: Survey: Effectiveness ICANN as a global organization
 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear All,

 Olivier Crpin-Leblond, Chair of the ALAC, you asked That a reminder be
 sat out on the Survey regarding "ICANN Effectiveness as a Global
 Organization. "

 Please find Olivier's email below, as well as Kurt Pritz's initial email.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
 Peregrine
 ICANN At-Large Staff
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org