[lac-discuss-en] Welcome to the ICANN At-Large!

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Apr 6 23:49:22 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Welcome to the ICANN At-Large!
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions of the Ecuadorian Association of Free Software:
 Welcome!

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On Friday, April 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM, <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 wrote:&gt;
 >> [[- Translated text (in -&gt; en) -]]
 >>
 >> Subject: Welcome to the ICANN At-Large!
 >> From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear Luis Antonio Burbano &gt;&gt;:

 At-Large &gt;&gt; ICANN Advisory Committee (ALAC) is pleased to announce
 Ecuadorian Association &gt;&gt; that Free Software has been certified as
 >> An At-Large Structure (ALS). The ALAC appreciates your interest in the
 Participation &gt;&gt; individual user groups and looks ICANN
 Interest &gt;&gt; work with you and your colleagues.

 >> The purpose of ALS certification is to recognize that your organization
 >> Meets the criteria necessary to involve users
 Individual Internet &gt;&gt; locally or theme in the activities of
 >> ICANN, and that his organization will support the participation of its members
 Individual &gt;&gt; informed of the efforts of ICANN that affect
 >> End users.
 >>

 >> The ALAC is keen to promote a productive working relationship
 >> Between your organization, ELA others, and the ALAC (and ICANN in general), and
 >> Opinion on how we can make this a success would be greatly appreciated.
 >>

 >> We would like to offer some initial tools to help your
 Organization stay informed &gt;&gt; their members (on news
 ICANN &gt;&gt; important information and policy development

 Electronic &gt;&gt; staff at atlarge.icann.org ~ ~ V identifying names
 >> And email addresses of one or two individuals who will be the
 >> Point of contact for information and correspondence relating to
 >> ICANN At-Large. If this changes, please let us know.
 >>

 >> - In the mailing lists large. There are many lists of
 Mail &gt;&gt; high tamaf ± o, for each regif ³ n, you can register for
 >> Them and manage your subscriptions at:
 Http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo &gt;&gt;.The contact points
 You identify &gt;&gt; automf tomatically f ± adirf to list
 ³ nd the regions &gt;&gt; ALS accredited to discuss regional issues and
 Mailing list &gt;&gt; staff announcements (sf ³ send the staff
 >> Messages to the list), you are invited to join asf DEMF s as desired.
 >>

 >> - ELA informacif ³ n. The informacif ³ n on its organizacif ³ n serf
 Shared with the community &gt;&gt; At-Large for people interested in
 >> The activities of his group to contact you, and to encourage
 Cooperacif &gt;&gt; well with other stakeholders \\ u200b \\ u200ben activities
 ICANN in its regif &gt;&gt; ³ n geogrf fica.Por Please complete the form and envfe
 >> At the bottom of this note to staff at atlarge.icann.org.
 >>

 >> - ALAC website. The ALAC website (www.atlarge.icann.org) is a
 Good source of news &gt;&gt; ICANN and informacif ³ n of interf © s for
 >> Individual Internet users. We encourage you to give your
 Members with a link &gt;&gt;.The ALAC relies on volunteers to translate the
 Informacif &gt;&gt; ³ n in several languages. Translations of documents on the site
 >> Web are welcome and should be sent to staff at atlarge.icann.org ~ ~ V.
 >>

 >> - In large regional websites. Pf regional web pages wiki
 © n &gt;&gt; tambif have been created to distribute informacif ³ n (included in the
 Local languages \u200b\u200b&gt;&gt;) on the activities, events and issues of particular
 Interf &gt;&gt; © s for the people of each regif ³ n. fEURstos are maintained by the
 >> Community.They are:

 Regif ³ n &gt;&gt; f Africa:
 Www.afralo.org &gt;&gt;

 >> Asia / Australia / Pacffico:
 Www.apralo.org &gt;&gt;

 Regif &gt;&gt; ³ n of Europe:
 Www.euralo.org &gt;&gt;

 © &gt;&gt; Amf America / Caribbean:
 Www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;

 Rich &gt;&gt; Amf © North Regif ³ n:
 Www.naralo.org &gt;&gt;

 We look &gt;&gt; interf © s work with you and members of his
 ³ n &gt;&gt; organizacif to promote the interests of individual users
 Internet &gt;&gt; 'within ICANN. If you have any questions, or need
 ³ n &gt;&gt; informacif additional mp ³ please please contact with us
 Staff at atlarge.icann.org &gt;&gt; ~ ~ V.

 >> Sincerely,

 Adviser Comitf &gt;&gt; ©
 Www.atlarge.icann.org &gt;&gt;
 Staff at atlarge.icann.org &gt;&gt; ~ ~ V

 --------------------------- &gt;&gt;

 >> Name:

 Localizacif &gt;&gt; ³ n (city / country / regif ³ n, which is relevant to your
 Afiliacif &gt;&gt; ³ n):

 >> Misif ³ n:
 >>

 >> Member Benefits:

 Contacts &gt;&gt; (name / s and direccif ³ n ³ nico electrf mail / en - Tftulo
 >> / S optional):
 >>

 >> Website:
 >>

 >> Other (mf s ³ n of informacif gustarfa you included):

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/02c0778eea.html