[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RECORDATORIO_-_Convocatoria_para_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? La_Membres = EDa_ / _Grupo_de_Trabajo_de_Indicadores? =

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri Apr 6 01:11:43 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RECORDATORIO_-_Convocatoria_para_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? La_Membres = EDa_ / _Grupo_de_Trabajo_de_Indicadores? =
 From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

 Hello,

 I would introduce myself as a volunteer for this working group. As
 I'm traveling my communications are intermittent, I apologize for the
 lack of detail in the information.

 I think sermuy important to know the view of members of LACRALO
 about indicators and how to tie them to decisions as serious as
 may become the de-accrediting an organization, and measures
 graded before it applicable to both individuals and
 organizations. The issue is of vital importance given the dysfunctionality
 almost inevitable that affects us. I hope we can maintain effort
 good faith.

 Cordial greetings to all.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, AvUniversity 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Ph. +52- (1) -55-5105-6044, +52- (1) -55-5418-3732

 * My blog / My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 * LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 * Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty