[lac-discuss-en] Decline the nomination of LACRALO secretariat

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Apr 5 12:41:23 UTC 2012

Dev
Thanks for your many years of peerless service to LACRALO as Secretariat!
You were one of the first I turned to when starting up LACRALO, and I doubt
we would have been successful without your capacity for hard work and
self-sacrifice.
LACRALO owes you a very large debt of gratitude, which I realise has rarely
been expressed.
  You leave very large shoes to fill as Secretariat, but I'm sure
Roosevelt, with his vast experience, will fill those shoes well, if
elected.