[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Report Fake Renewal Notices

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Apr 3 12:34:22 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Report Fake Renewal Notices
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear:
 The theme this time Natalia packaging is "The
 fake renewal notices sent to record engaosas
 a person or organization claiming to be or represent the current registrar "
 These are sent by a variety of propsitos specious.
 The action required as a result of the notification is misleading:

  ** "Pay a fee unnecessary (fraud)" *

  ** "Get a record to change registrars
    unnecessarily "* (" slamming ", Def Wikipedia:" ... is used to
    describe the changing telecommunications company, and more
    currently services (gas, electricity and water) without
    authorization of the client, using fraudulent techniques.This
    action that was frequented a few years ago in the sector
    telecommunications estcomenzando to appear in other sectors
    due to the liberalization of the market for gas
    electricity and water. You often find that you have been victim
    the slamming when they receive a bill from a company that is not
    that tena hired. You may also be that the company
    "Donor" is brought into contact with the customer to make a
    counteroffer to avoid changing company. In the case of
    telecommunications, it may happen that a delay in the Activating
    service by the operator "receiving" make the
    stop receiving customer service operator "donor" (for
    example, connexin loses internet). When you call the operator,
    ste advised that his client is no longer, because the line has
    been transferred to another operator ... ").

  ** "Reveal codes or provide credentials for authorization to
    facilitate the theft of the policies Abuse Registry "*

 The Working Group examineste kind of abuse in its final report
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/rap/rap-wg-final-report-29may10-en.pdf>
 [PDF, 1.73 MB] and recomendque &quot;GNSO recommended to initiate a process
 politician development by applying for a problem report
 ms to investigate this abuse. &quot;
 In order to help inform its deliberations on this
 Recommendation to the GNSO Council pidique a small group of
 volunteers prepared a request for information on notifications
 for renewal false Stakeholder Group.
 The false renewal notices of drafting team (DT), which
 formposteriormente, presented his report
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/frn/fake-renewal-notices-report-06mar12-en.pdf>
 [PDF, 559 KB] on the GNSO Council in presenting the results
 The survey is carried out, ascomo offer the following options
 for possible next steps &quot;Aadir a seccina the RAA that
 deals with commercial practices &quot;Aadir the theme to the current or a
 The policy of Inter-Registrar Transfer prximo (IRTP) PDP &quot;
 Add this item to the PDP in the RAA prxima.

 That's why it would be very good that we demonstrate and review
 the document that involves ...
 A big hug to all

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On 04/03/2012 9:07 a.m., Natalia Enciso escribitbNL&gt; > LLamado a comentarios.