[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Plazo_para_la_convocatoria_de_can? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Didaturas_para_Presidente_y_la_Secretar = EDa_de_LACR? == Iso-8859-1? Q? ALO_para_2012-2013_es_04_de_abril_2012? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 04:18:24 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Plazo_para_la_convocatoria_de_can? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Didaturas_para_Presidente_y_la_Secretar = EDa_de_LACR? == Iso-8859-1? Q? ALO_para_2012-2013_es_04_de_abril_2012? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I would like to highlight the work, commitment, dedication, effort, a
 person in the region that was from the founding of our RALO, and from
 ms that did little to strengthen and represent our region of
 the best way possible. This is asque always made important contributions
 different ALAC Working Groups and in the same LACRALO
 particularly highlighted the important work done in the Process
 ALAC objections concerning the Applicant's Guide to the New
 gTLDs.
 For all this and as a way of thanks I would like to nominate
 formally as Secretary of Dev Anand LACRALO Teelucksingh.
 I hope that Dev wants to accept the nomination for a new exercise
 LACRALO secreted.
 In LACRALO need people willing to work and able to
 produce results relevant to our region.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 2012/3/29 <devtee at gmail.com>

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>  Asunto: Plazo para la convocatoria de candidaturas para Presidente y la
> Secretaría de LACRALO para 2012-2013 es 04 de abril 2012
>  De: devtee at gmail.com
>
>  Queridos todos,
>

>  Por favor, tenga en cuenta que la fecha límite para las nominaciones para
> la LACRALO
>  Presidente y cargos de la Secretaría es 4 de abril de 2012.
>

>  De acuerdo con los Documentos de Organización de LACRALO
>  (  https://community.icann.org/x/Oo0i),
>  LACRALO y la secretaría de LACRALO es de un año cada uno y terminará
>  el 15 de abril de 2012.
>

>  El actual presidente de LACRALO es JosFrancisco Arce de Ageia Densi
> Argentina.
>  La actual Secretaría de LACRALO es Dev Anand Teelucksingh de
>  Trinidad y Tobago Computer Society.
>

>  Si hay algún representante de una licencia previa acreditadas en LACRALO
> que
>  deseos sean válidas, ya sea para
>  - El cargo de presidente o LACRALO
>  - El puesto de secretaría de LACRALO,
>

>  envíe un correo electrónico a la secretaría antes de 04 de abril 2012
>

>  Para obtener más información, consulte la LACRALO 2012 Presidente y
>  Secretaría de Elecciones página wiki:
>  https://community.icann.org/x/ga3bAQ
>

>  Saludos cordiales,
>

>  Dev Anand Teelucksingh
>  LACRALO Secretaría
>

>  El Sol, 04 de marzo 2012 a las 12:01 AM, Teelucksingh Dev Anand
> <devtee at gmail.com> escribió:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > According to the LACRALO Organising Documents
> > (https://community.icann.org/x/Oo0i), the term of the president of
> > LACRALO and the secretariat of LACRALO is one year each.
> > The terms of the current LACRALO president and secretariat will end on
> > April 15 2012.
> >
> > The current LACRALO President is José Francisco Arce from Ageia Densi
> Argentina
> > The current LACRALO Secretariat is Dev Anand Teelucksingh from
> > Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society
> >
> > If there is any representative from an accredited ALS in LACRALO who
> > wishes to stand for either
> > - the post of LACRALO president.
> > or
> > - the post of LACRALO secretariat,
> >
> > please email the secretariat at admin at ttcsweb.org.
> >
> > Note:
> > Per the Rules of Procedure of the LACRALO, nominations would be
> > accepted for a minimum period of 4 weeks from the date of the Call for
> > Nominations, with  the election to take place no sooner than 48 hours
> > after the expiration of 8 weeks from the date of the Call for
> > Nominations. (Rules 13.1, 13.2, 13.3)
> >
> > However, a LACRALO GA will be held during the ICANN meeting in Costa
> > Rica, beginning on Wednesday March 14, 2012.
> >
> > Several ALSes have expressed an intent to submit motions to the GA to
> > allow for the election of LACRALO President and Secretariat to take
> > place during this GA. If such motions are approved by the Assembly,
> [...]

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/76bd918b7c.html