[lac-discuss-en] Details on Policy Development Work

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:52:27 UTC 2012

For those of you who may not know, the collective At-Large policy work is
archived for posterity.  For those of you who would wish to be informed by
facts and by your own senses, start here:

https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Policy+Development+Page

If you would like to see even more details of the collective LACRALO input
to these matters, then do check our mailing list archives here:

LAC discuss EN: http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-en/
LAC discuss ES: http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-es/

If you wish to read further, I believe the Secretariat usually post a
monthly report to the LACRALO wiki workspace.

Carlton Samuels