[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Lugares_de_participaci = F3n_y_arma? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Do_de_grupos_de_trabajo_en_LACRALO? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Mar 21 13:45:29 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Lugares_de_participaci = F3n_y_arma? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Do_de_grupos_de_trabajo_en_LACRALO? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Companions:
 I hope ESTN all well and that the trip is San josno been so
 abuser with our bodies.
 We have good news Mxico and we know our companions
 Alexander, Erick and their families and friends are well-,. which we celebrate.
 After some questions I did about participation, I
 I take the boldness to send some information from ALAC and ICANN
 to go see what are the issues that ESTN trying to
 able to organize some areas of work in our region.
 Any concerns that you to please do not hesitate to write or
 call me on skype for questions or guidance.
 Shortly we will be putting together a working group on mtricas and rules
 Humberto procedural.
 It would be good for each of the topics discussed ESTN
 Instead of having their participation in our Ralo discusiny to
 unify a common view within the diversity of our countries and
 send to ALAC. To these we must organize, form groups,
 choose our representative in each group and leader, and start
 produce documents from our region.
 I am convinced that it is not necessary to know all, the region must
 expressed at all, but we as individuals we must
 work on issues that we feel more cmodos, or otherwise in
 we believe it is necessary that our region make up.
 Acles Envo the data with links to each of the wikis.

 On one side are those ALAC Working Groups:

 * These are the ALAC Working Groups *
 At-Large Engagement in ICANN
 At-Large Naming Issues Taskforce
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Naming+Issues+Taskforce>
 At-Large Registrants Rights and Responsibilities
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Registrants+Rights+and+Responsibilities>
 Future Structure, Accountability and Transparency of ICANN
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Future+Structure%2C+Accountability+and+Transparency+of+ICANN>
 At-Large WG on Future Challenges
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Working+Group+on+Future+Challenges>
 IDN Policy <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+IDN+Policy>
 At-Large New gTLDs <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/New+GTLDs>
 Technical Issues
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Technical+Issues+Working+Group>
 WHOIS Policy
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Whois+Policy>
 ALAC Finance and Budget Subcommittee on
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Finance+and+Budget>
 ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Outreach>

 In addition there workspaces (constituency) or communities in ICANN
 ALAC packaging where people who act as links (I will
 start working as a volunteer in the first thing to do with
 ccTLDs):
 *
 Constituency where there are links at the ALAC *
     Support organization for Domain Name to Remember My Pas
 (CcNSO) -
     Organization of Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) -
     ComitAsesor Security and Stability (SSAC) -
     Policy of Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) -
     Users Constituency of Non-profit organization
 Support for Domain Names (NCSG) -

 * On the other hand there are groups of ad-hoc work these are:

 At-Large Working Group Technology Taskforce
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Technology+Taskforce+Working+Group>
 At-Large Working Group Metrics
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Metrics+Working+Group>
 At-Large Rules of Procedure Working Group
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+_+At-Large+Rules+of+Procedure+Working+Group>
 At-Large Process IRT
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/alacgnsoliaison/At-Large+IRT+Process+Working+Group>
 ccNSO / At-Large Coordination
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ccNSO+-+At-Large+Coordination+Working+Group>
 At-Large Improvements Project Taskforce
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/At-Large+Improvements+Project+Taskforce+Workspace>
 Academy ICANN At-Large Working Group Ad-Hoc
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/At-Large+ICANN+Academy+Ad-Hoc+Working+Group>

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/268d104e0b.html