[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Informes_del_representante_de_LAC? == Iso-8859-1? Q? RALO_ante_ALAC_ = 28Per = EDodo_2010-2011 = 29? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Mar 20 19:42:59 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Informes_del_representante_de_LAC? == Iso-8859-1? Q? RALO_ante_ALAC_ = 28Per = EDodo_2010-2011 = 29? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Companions LACRALO:
 As anticipated in our General Assembly, step to deliver the
 rendicin of accounts for the period December 2010 to
 febrero/2012.

 * Item 6. - Reports from representatives of LACRALO to ALAC (Perodo
 2010 - 2011) *

 On the occasion of the 39 Meeting of Cartagena, 2010 (December 2010)
 transition takes place at the head of the ALAC Member of Carlos Aguirre
 to me (Sergio Salinas Porto).

 This period is marked by the approval from the New gTLDs.
 All ICANN community has been working for 6 long years after
 this goal.I think it is a historical landmark by which we know
 future will happen as Internet despus of l.

 For those not estbamos accordingly and we see it as
 fantstica machinery to produce digital divide and businesses for
 most popular search engines, we hope to be wrong and that is the
 wonder they preach. For now it is also advantageous for ICANN
 by the monumental entrance to ingresarn million dollars in their
 coffers.
 We will see tambincmo works the transparency of our organization,
 quse done with that money, how it manages and culture will be the
 result of so much money in our ICANN.

 I should point out that much in ALAC voted. With little time to
 study (less than one would wish).
 To date 41 surveys have been promoted / votes.
 These regions serve to manifest to us about different
 documents various working groups that were created in ALAC.
 Its purpose is to give advice to users on especficos issue of
 POLICIES that are heard in ICANN, as also in elections and
 New ALS applications that have occurred in each of the regions.
 Of that total shipment of Survey / votacin in 35 opportunities we
 had to manifest within ALAC ALAC member.

 I must confess that in my first year as I implemented the ALAC Member
 survey and permanent reception to get a feedback from my region,
 conceive as a single Member ALAC as to who bears the synthesis
 ALAC of thought and discussion on various topics
 heard in LACRALO.

 I still maintain as the first day we founded the LACRALO is
 important to be the voice of the collective subject and not an individual voice of a
 isolated subject. That's why in my discussions are driven gestin
 on these issues we envan to vote in ALAC (even with a
 poor outcome), but I am hopeful that despus of Costa Rica
 this is reversed.Many of us could talk about the
 challenges they have ahead of reginy the way forward towards a
 Regional integracin face to the policies being debated in ICANN.

 We have shown that the PDF can not be translated, that documents
 to manifest ESTN not translated into other languages \u200b\u200band times
 study and the possibility of production of synthesis of these is very
 short (usually 3 to 5 give this hopefully last). We will see in
 qupasa future qupodemos these claims and make under this
 stage.

 These are the different tems consideracin is placed in the
 ALAC world in the period set out:

 1. ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Universal Acceptance of
 IDN TLDs
 2. ALS Application: (161) Internet Society Chapter Armenia
 3. ALS Application: (127) Internet Society Chapter Cameroon
 4. ALAC Statement on the Draft IDN Variant Integrated Project Issues
 Issues Report
 5. ALAC ExCom Regional Leaders, and Liaisons
 6. ALAC Statement on the GNSO Preliminary Report on the Issue
 Registrar Accreditation Agreement Amendments
 7.ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on 'Thick' Whois
 8. ALAC Statement on GNSO and ccNSO the Joint Working Group on Single
 Character IDN TLDs
 9. ALAC Statement on the Geographic Regions Review
 10. At-Large Statement on the. ASIA One and Two Character Allocation
 Proposal
 11. ALS Application: (156) Costa Rica ISOC-CR Society for Internet
 Development
 12. ALAC Statement on the Case Studies Project Variant Issues
 13. ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report of the Internationalized
 Registration Data Working Group
 14. ALAC Statement on the Community Input on Draft 2012-2015
 Strategic Plan
 15. ALS Application: (155) TaC-Together Against Cybercrime
 16. ALAC / At-Large Improvements Project Milestone Report
 17. ? ALAC Statement on ALAC / At-Large Improvements Project Milestone
 Report
 18. ALAC Statement on Revisions to Conflicts of Interest Policy and
 Bylaws to Allow Board to Consider Compensation for Director Services
 19. ALAC Resolution Regarding the JAS Workgroup Final Report
 20. ALAC Statement on Phase II of Public Comments Process Enhancements
 21.Statement of the ALAC on the Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery
 ICANN Board Recommendations for Consideration
 22. ALS Applications for August 2010
 23. ALS Application August 2010
 24. ALAC, ALS June 07, ALAC MAY 07
 25. ? ALS Applications February 2008 / WHOIS
 26. ? ALS June 07
 27. ? ALS Applications February 2008 / WHOIS
 28. ALAC MAY 07
 29. ALAC Voting Delegates to the NomCom for 2012
 30. ALAC Statement on the Stability, Security, and Resilience of the
 DNS Review Team (SSR-Team)
 31. ALAC Statement on the Proposed Recommendation for a Global
 Outreach Program
 32. ALAC Statement on the Proposed Framework for FY12 Operating the
 Plan and Budget
 33. ALAC Statement on the Draft Proposal for the Study of Issues
 Related to the Delegation of IDN TLDs Variant
 34. ALAC Statement on the Proposed New GNSO Policy Development Process
 35. ALAC Statement on the International Register Transfer Policy Part B WG
 Proposed Final Report

 I'm participating in the WG Task Force.Hours of participation
 are strangers and little potential for those of us in our
 region, as in my case (I'm far south unattested) just touches me
 working hours (at that time I teach). To enter make a
 strange, strange thing, when I teach I connect to Adobe and participate
 from ah, some members began to participate LACRALO l
 get interpretation of them (need to be more than 3) -
 I remember participating Antonella, Federico, Natalia, Antonio Medina
 Gmez and I, then for work only and I were Natalia Enciso.

 Also I have been involved in issues to do with Regions Tenan
 Geogrficas and have participated in public in Dakar forum for this topic.
 You have received timely informaciny positions
 tena on some points that were played over Falklands
 this Working Group.

 We are in a difficult situation in ALAC.I received
 feedback from you (many indeed and pleasantly by the way
 that Tenan, to match my eyes) for the operation of
 Excom, how their representatives are elected and have power qutipo
 within the structure of ALAC and ALAC some decisions
 LACRALO contraran council.

 For the case, the choice of the last NomCom and on the other the subject of
 Recommendation to applications of civil society organizations
 that applied to integrate our RALO. In the two is given a
 phenomenon never lived in our region, ALAC votes against the
 will of the Mayoras.

 I have found that at such times ALAC votes have been
 with the help of some of our sparse with a vision
 different from most, and that has helped to vote contrary ALAC
 the regional council, I will not give more back on this. I support
 respect for the will of the majority that this case has not been fulfilled.

 I have seen many things in the skype chat discussions of various
 ALAC actors I make sure they have a knowledge
 distorted our reginy their representatives, I think it is
 diametrically opposed to what we are going. We will in the future
 show the world that this region with cultural diversity
 idiomtica, and histrica topogrfica is a united region can
 despus up of so many vicissitudes and prove itself and can
 do.

 In conclusion, I leave you a look at how we can route
 our region, this was shared with many of you on the occasion
 of our Assembly in Mxico and repeated in our meeting volva
 in Costa Rica: I think it's important that our region drives the
 realization of commissions for work on ICANN POLICIES, which
 has more work passes (internally) to have a
 better chance of representation of all the realities of
 region, capacitacin internal and external communication plan that
 msa civil society, businesses and governments with ICANN (InReach
 and outreach).
 I have spoken repeatedly with Alejandro Pisanty to organize itself
 capacitacin a small commission came to be leveling our
 expertise. I think this may be a good start for our
 region. SQUE our president estde agree with this and that together with
 our secretary pondrn quickly this on the agenda for further
 with what we started in Costa Rica.
 -

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fd99b23eaf.html