[lac-discuss-en] Study on stability and security of the DNS

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Mar 18 14:19:19 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Study on stability and security of the DNS
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 . Dear Alejandro: Despus of all the positive things it sucedidas
 in Costa Rica, I suspect that many will lay hands on the matter
 thank you for contributions to the knowledge and topics listed for discussion,
 Many of us remains to be learned, much to study, discuss and much more
 to propose.
 A big hug and at home and in the company of my affections.

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 The 17/03/2012 11:13 pm, Alexander Pisanty escribitbNL&gt; > Colegas,