[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? M = E1s = 2C_Re = 3A_RE = 3A__Postulaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_para_NOCOM? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Mar 15 05:27:58 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? M = E1s = 2C_Re = 3A_RE = 3A__Postulaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_para_NOCOM? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Erick, I respetla privacy and ISOC MEXICO who was not respetlo
 which is very unfortunate.

 I wish you will indicate the standard Article and ICANN LACRALO or where
 indicated that ALS should consult the entire organization to perform
 a postulacina any charges. I think the lack of productivity and
 lack of seriousness, has become very clear that was not from me.

 Who reacts without foundation, you do not have the reason, as astbNL> who also insists on the error. I also regret the lack of
 consistency.

 It honestly proven over years, not postulated habindome
 ningn charge for all of them, being my first participation sta
 face, and many weekly conference call, without ever having found
 never, I think is demonstrated my lack of ambition.

 I am actively involved and respected by all (you are the exception),
 ascomo and fits into the plans LACRALO, not in times of
 elections.

 I appreciate the response.

 Alberto Soto

 Director IIISI