[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Postulaci = F3n_para_NONCOM? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Mar 14 01:34:51 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Postulaci = F3n_para_NONCOM? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Carlton, someone pointed out my mistake, and therefore already pedtbNL> apologies to the list. My mistake was thinking that the postulacin Venca the
 April 2, was to fill a position in the NONCOM, since freshly sertbNL> covered a lot more later in the current year.
 Also thank you very much
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto