[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Postulaci = F3n_para_NONCOM? =

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 00:20:21 UTC 2012

A clarification for my friend Alberto.

There is only one (1) NomCom appointment for which LACRALO may have a
voice.  This is for one - of five - voting members of the NomCom selected
by the ALAC.

LACRALO may propose a candidate.  But the ALAC is not bound to accept the
advice of LACRALO.

So far as I know, the ALAC is still responsible to call for nominations.

- Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799