[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? M = E1s = 2C_Re = 3A_RE = 3A__Postulaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_para_NONCOM? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Mar 14 00:06:25 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? M = E1s = 2C_Re = 3A_RE = 3A__Postulaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_para_NONCOM? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 According Alejandro, that normally do when we all
 applicants. And I hope you do.
 But even if it was ignored, does not entitle anyone to award "lack
 of seriousness "and" lack of clear procedures, "and unless I can accept an
 the terms "we see more ambition that vision."
 And I should clarify that for all, that what I get in private, keep it in
 private.
 As vern, this is the mail that made audience: