[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Postulaci = F3n_para_NONCOM? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 13 23:39:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Postulaci = F3n_para_NONCOM? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I think that Alexander refers to this message which I copy, I
 was addressed to me only, identifying a person, but not a
 entity:

 "Colleagues,

 are put seriously at about the nominations. One is to support the work
 of our companions in the local organization and quite another to
 NOMCOM, first and foremost not as a Latin American elections
 add to that more can, study quines ESTN interested
 of them quines Renen profile and of those, culture is the work proposal
 NOMCOM and real contributions in the organization will do. NOT as easy as
 we do internally.

 Seriousness in this nominacin, seriousness and clear procedures.

 Erik Huesca "

 Now I copy my answer, jan I'm hoping I can respond:

 "Forgiveness, in that estclaro this procedure?Where this lack of
 seriously, where lack of clarity in this procedure? There is a period
 open NOMCOM expires in a few days and anyone who considers
 conditions may occur.
 I do not understand anything this message
 Thanks
 Alberto Soto "

 Thank you very much and best regards

 Alberto Soto