[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Propuesta_de_postulaci = F3n? =

galara at conexionelsalvador.org galara at conexionelsalvador.org
Sun Mar 11 17:55:17 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Propuesta_de_postulaci = F3n? =
 From: galara at conexionelsalvador.org

 Dear (as),

 I hereby nominate as President of Maple JosFrancisco
 LACRALO. In this short time (almost 2 years) I have to be a member I
 had the opportunity to see the work dedicacine momentum JostbNL> Francisco performed to our region. L have no doubt that we will always have
 a good representative.

 Regards,

 ------------------------------------

 Gilberto Lara

 President and CEO

 CONNECTION to the Development of El Salvador

 Telephones: 503-22305075, 22305076

 Mobile: 503-78942321

 Skype ID: galara

 Calle La Reforma # 249 Colonia San Benito, San Salvador, El Salvador

<http://www.conexionelsalvador.org> www.conexionelsalvador.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/316a26d52b.html