[lac-discuss-en] email that I could not understand at all.

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Mar 6 17:38:37 UTC 2012

Hi Alberto

Sorry - this translation is so bad I have no idea what the sense is.

I did see some quotes of mine taken out of context, but could not
figure out what the sense of the comment was.
The breach of rules referred to was, again, incomprehensible as to reason.

So, if you wish to make those comments again under separate cover, I
will attempt to respond in my usual considered, logical and impersonal
manner.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )