[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Propuestas_de_la_considera? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ci = F3n? =

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Tue Mar 6 13:25:06 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Propuestas_de_la_considera? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ci = F3n? =
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Dear J
 You can stay calm as absolute Brazil ARE NOT EXCLUDED.
 As is that ESTs dividing the region? For languages???
 In addition to having 4 ALS, we believe and are part of
 Latin American and Latino home that we are too.
 We really must be having a serious problem of Translation An because
 just what this group estproponiendo in its amendments is that all
 their "officers" have 2 years in office and the possibility to re-choice. (
 share with you the thought that 1 year is totally unproductive). And
 again LACRALO agree with you that you can not pass all
 years busy choosing their "officers" not really understand that in the
 amendments sent??
 THEN, urgent need that the secretary (and that is before
 we all meet in CR) to send to the Official Trasnlation
 proposal.
 For your questions I see everything upside ESTs understanding!
 Not talking in no time that "Individual participation". Everything
 contrary to that!
 It is our thought that all citizens of a country to participate
 travs of an ALS.
 I hope I have helped you understand a bit more.
 Kisses
 Sylvia
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org