[lac-discuss-en] Showcase - Costa Rica

Javier Chandía Rojas - Presidente at mm.icann.org Javier Chandía Rojas - Presidente at mm.icann.org
Tue Mar 6 01:18:07 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Showcase - Costa Rica
 From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Javier_Chand=EDa_Rojas_-_Presidente?=

 Estimated

 Remitla information in 2 post dated February 14, and consultsobre
 if the same information as the beans come, but got no response.

 The envinuevamente by another mail if mail is problem.

 Atte.,

                                          Javier Rojas Chanda
                                 President Internauta Chile
 President Latin American Federation of Internet Users
                         Internet Organizer Da Chile
                                      Phone: 8-5030183
                                  Skype: Internauta_chile
                  Twitter: @ internautachile - @ dia_de_internet