[lac-discuss-en] Events Costa Rica

cw at isoc-cr.org cw at isoc-cr.org
Tue Mar 6 04:46:28 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Events Costa Rica
 From: cw at isoc-cr.org

 Dear all,

 I have been following very passively wish list and show my comment
 of several points that I have observed so far, in my point of view,
 I think this gathering in Costa Rica tendrvarios nuances that we must
 pay close attention, one of them is the fact that ICANN would give the
 approval for the realization of the meeting of the ALS, hours and hours
 discussions, which if performed or not and I think rindifrutos
 we should focus on having a successful and profitable event for all
 aspects, the different events in which participate They will have
 much weight in many respects, the local participation of a free
 number of personalities including the Minister of Science and tecnologay
 board members, makes the event a seriousness that
 I think each of us have had so far, I externalize
 again thank all those who actively participate in
 lists and make large contributions, performing in turn, large
 sacrifices of time, for a purpose that unites each
 people who are on the list is to improve the agrupacin.

 On several occasions people from the region we differ
 never agree, I think it's time to break some paradigms
 and focus on the goals we write it harm her in this
 list, some very little like me and others very participatory
 extremely valuable comments, I think we should promote is the
 participation of everyone, so pacfica, make the contributions and
 comments under the various rules of formality that I educaciny
 that have deberamos to our colleagues who have contributed many
 valuable working time so that everything is carried out with the quality
 I've seen you perform.

 PS: the English version might not be the best translation Because of
 ICANNs system. Just in case!!!!!

 - Carlos

 Alberto Soto 2012/3/5 <asoto at ibero-americano.org>

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/99bad719d5.html