[lac-discuss-en] Events Costa Rica

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 6 04:03:38 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Events Costa Rica
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 I understand that Fátima really must be busy, I know personally and
 unattested seek to avoid this responsibility.
 But keep in mind that when you work a lot (and not just
 Fátima), and the job gets comments like "I might Have Been
 naive to expect Differently. "or" This is patently ridiculous. The
 creation of a member THIRTEEN .. ", or many other similar, remove the desire
 to participate. And in addition contribute to not meeting the objectives of
 ICANN 'Meeting planned for Costa Rica, and both have been cited
 up here. I make a aquen mocin for that later, only discharged
 opinions, no adjectives, no offense, only the basis, we know that
 when there is injury, there is no basis.
 Sessions to know better? I think I read emails with this content
 offensive and a breach of the rules, enough to meet
 number.
 Again, I'd like to see a bright LACRALO as requested by some, really
 of excellence, where there is a discrepancy, but with respect, with
 educacin without personal offenses, which would peritan a themed discussion.
 And considering that everything is discussed, should terminate a vote.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto