[lac-discuss-en] my comments related the ammendment

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:36:47 UTC 2012

Dear Vanda:
When I saw the proposal and knowing the background on the so-called WG and
the several proposals, I had concluded that what was eventually delivered
was thorough cynicism. It was a vexation to the spirit. So I concluded that
for me, the optimal response is that I shall be stuck 'mute of malice'.

Seeing your contribution has allowed me the space to change my mind. I too
share your general concerns with these proposals.   And I support the
explanations you have provided in almost all their details, including the
remedial suggestions.

Your intervention demonstrates a deep understanding of the values we expect
a multistakeholder governance model should project and the means by which
that could be achieved.

 Best,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels