[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Explicaciones_a_Enmiendas? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _a_los_Principios_Operativos_de_LACRALO_solicitada_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Por_la_Secretar = EDa_de_LACRALO? =

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Mar 5 17:15:29 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Explicaciones_a_Enmiendas? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _a_los_Principios_Operativos_de_LACRALO_solicitada_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Por_la_Secretar = EDa_de_LACRALO? =
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Fatima, after reading the document suggested that if the group concluded
 first created for the modifications do not think it was a group accredited
 Nor is the freshly group.
 It seems to me that, although without the curum necessary, bean a focus group
 with work on the same subject, and therefore, any new group
 should, at minimum out of respect for colleagues, inclusion in the new
 group.
 Assigo understanding that if there are other proposals they must be on
 the table so that everyone has knowledge of them.

 To make it easy, here in English

 Fatima, after reading the document Suggested below you, That if I Conclude
 the oldest group to discussion These issues Was not accredited, so Is not the new
 one too.
 > From my point of view, events without a needed quorum, the oldest group Have
 done some work and Any new group, at least by Respect to our colleagues,
 Should include Them to the new group.
 THEREFORE, still my Belief That if there are other Proposals for by Laws
 Amendments, They Shall be over the table to all to know.

 Thanks,

 Vanda Scartezini
 Acesse: http://nomcom.icann.org and candidate-it!
 Access: http://nomcom.icann.org and apply!
 Polo Consulting Associates
 IT Trend
 Alameda Santos 1470 conj. 1407
 01418-903 So Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Tel + 5511 3266.6253
 Mob + 55118181.1464
 Dissemine this idia:
 Enter or domain ao telefone do research.
 Domain dialing
 www.siter.com