[lac-discuss-en] Rule Number 13 (clarification)

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 5 13:04:15 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Rule Number 13 (clarification)
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Secretary: To be more precise and to clarify my previous
 email follow the line of your email pasadon and formally request the concerned
 mocin for suspension from the application of Article 13 of our rules
 procedimineto in order to be able to have the election of President and
 secretary.
 No more atte greets you.
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/dcd646bd34.html