[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Convocatoria_de_candidaturas_para? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _la_LACRALO_Presidente_y_la_Secretar = EDa_para_2012-? == Iso-8859-1? Q? 2013? =

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Mon Mar 5 01:04:14 UTC 2012

I'm confused by all these references to working in secret. Is this a
translation issue, or as Cintra indicated in her email this morning, a
plan to deliberately sideline some members of the LACRALO?
All these comments are tending to make me think there are some real
shady activities going on in LACRALO?
As far as I know, the rules are there, and even if they were
suspended, ignored or broken in 2009, why should we continue doing the
wrong thing in 2012?

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )