[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Explicaciones_a_Enmiendas_a_los_P? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Rincipios_Operativos_de_LACRALO_solicitada_por_la_S? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ecretar = EDa_de_LACRALO? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:55:34 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Explicaciones_a_Enmiendas_a_los_P? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Rincipios_Operativos_de_LACRALO_solicitada_por_la_S? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ecretar = EDa_de_LACRALO? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 According to the requirements of the secreted LACRALO on a
 give back, it accompany a explicacina regarding amendments to
 Operating Principles LACRALO proposal (and sent to the list a few days
 ATRS), we acompaando those explanations.
 According to the request made by the LACRALO secrete this
 explanation must be part of the Proposed Amendment to the Principles
 Operational, so I request to our Secretary, to release all
 means that this explanation is translated inglsy is at
 disposicin of all in date has been set to limit, is
 say, on Monday, March 5, 2012.
 I am attaching a document such explanations. Pdf format and
 sharing a link where you can find online:
 http://www.box.com/s/kvd3e57po1tzkykp5jz0

 All those who requested explanations on the list of LACRALO
 some points ESTN proposing to amend, may review the
 herein.

 Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina
 Director of Research
 * Argentina * AGEIA DENSI
 http://ar.ageiadensi.org/

 * @ Facambronero *

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/28d42463fc.html