[lac-discuss-en] RES: my comments on the Amendment

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Mar 4 16:36:19 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: my comments on the Amendment
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 As Trasnlation not very clear. Esclarezco few points:
 My proposal of releccin cuestin peels for over 2 years: concordcon the
 releccin principle but I think we should reduce to + 1 year (no + 2)
 the participation of reelected to ensure more opportunities for others
 candidatearse.
  The other is sent cuestin (alternate) to ALAC is to reaffirm
 ALAC decide not LACRALO.
 I be interesting to know other opinions.
 Hugs