[lac-discuss-en] DOODLE / FINAL LACRALO GT Costa Rica Events Conference Call

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Mar 2 01:04:23 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: DOODLE / FINAL LACRALO GT Costa Rica Events Conference Call
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Hello,

 in anticipacina that you circulate the minutes and transcripts of the meeting by teleconference today, expressed that by ISOC Mxico require that issues of election officials, including President and Secretary, stated in the Order Give the General Assembly.

 Also require that amendments to the bylaws that we do include the laying of limits of time and / or number of cycles to the permanence of these officials in office.

 This is a general trend throughout the scope of ICANN and can not be less in LACRALO.

 I remain attentive to information about it, if the subject has been treated. WE WILL NOT GO TO A GENERAL ASSEMBLY NOT ATTEMPT TO FUND ISSUES. We will not go to a General Assembly diluted or distracted in social coexistence. We believe in respect and communication but also believe in the effectiveness and accountability rendicin.And when you have to choose, stas irn first.

 Alejandro Pisanty
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Ph. +52- (1) -55-5105-6044, +52- (1) -55-5418-3732

 * My blog / My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 * LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 * Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty