[lac-discuss-en] RES: ENC: Proposed amendment of operating principles LACRALO

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Feb 29 23:58:19 UTC 2012

Dear Sylvia
My mother is a professional simultaneous interpreter and translator in
French, Spanish and Portuguese, so if I were to receive the document
in Spanish , it would still  be very helpful, as I can have it
translated for my own perusal. My concern is that the English  list
has not received ANY document at all.
Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )