[lac-discuss-en] RES: ENC: Proposed amendment of operating principles LACRALO

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Wed Feb 29 23:49:55 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: ENC: Proposed amendment of operating principles LACRALO
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Dear J:
 I envilas proposed amendments in Spanish because it is the native language
 those who drafted the document.
 As a document so serious and so complex, it needs to be translated
 by professionals.
 And as I explain my mail, according to the rules of procedures
 LACRALO is obligation of the secretary of the region sent to translate all
 documents in the required languages \u200b\u200b(Art 14.2).
 A hug
 Sylvia