[lac-discuss-en] RES: Proposed Amendment of Operating Principles LACRALO

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Feb 29 22:45:01 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Proposed Amendment of Operating Principles LACRALO
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Thank you Sylvia!

 ----- Mensagem original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Posted in: therapeutic feira 28, 2012 23:03 fevereiro
 To: admin at ttcsweb.org
 Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-en] Proposed Amendment of Operating Principles
 LACRALO
 PRIORITIES: High

 Dear Secretary of LACRALO:

 It is with great satisfaction that today February 28, 2012, and after a
 long period of work I am sending on behalf of several
 ALS representatives of the Proposed Amendments to the Operating Principles
 LACRALO.

 I request you to translate it and distribute it in accordance with regulation 14.2
 our Rules of Procedure.

 I'm sending in Annex 1 document. Pdf Proposed Amendments
 LACRALO Operating Principles, and another. Pdf with a table comparing
 Operating the Prinicipios version 2009 and the proposed Modification to
 your better comprehension.

 Without more,

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

 sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b2104bb872.html