[lac-discuss-en] RES: regional Councils in 3 Applications with ALS

cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 04:04:16 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: regional Councils in 3 Applications with ALS
 From: cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com

 Dear Jose,

 I agree with you ... BUT

 We need to Recognise That Many companies do Encourage Their Employees to
 Contribute in non-profits and other philanthropic agricultural activities. I believe
 That We Should Encourage LACRALO too in this level of participation and
 Understand That the ISP employee también an end user. Certainly, Many
 Consist of ALSes current professional bodies (for instance from ICTS
 Trinidad and Tobago Comprises Including ICT business professionals
 Entities).

 Further, I do not think That this is infringing on the Minimum Requirements
 for entry and I Feel That We Should not create criteria to exclude Such
 That wish Organisations to Participate. It is in our diversity That We gain
 Our most precious characteristic.

 Regards

 Cintra

 2012/2/28 <salgueiro.jo at gmail.com>

> [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
>
>  Subject: Re: RES: regional councils in 3 applications with ALS
>  From: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
>
>  ALAC is essentially a forum for end users. Vote NO on
>  association of notaries and the business does not mean exclusion from
> ICANN
>  there are other more appropriate bodies to participate.
>

>  JOS

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/af4a6504e6.html