[lac-discuss-en] ENC: Proposed Amendment of Operating Principles LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Feb 29 02:10:15 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ENC: Proposed Amendment of Operating Principles LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Secretary of LACRALO:

 It is with great satisfaction that today February 28, 2012, and after a
 long period of work I am sending on behalf of several
 ALS representatives of the Proposed Amendments to the Operating Principles
 LACRALO.

 I request you to translate it and distribute it in accordance with regulation 14.2
 our Rules of Procedure.

 I'm sending in Annex 1 document. Pdf Proposed Amendments
 LACRALO Operating Principles, and another. Pdf with a table comparing
 Operating the Prinicipios version 2009 and the proposed Modification to
 your better comprehension.

 Without more,

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

 sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0178ea1880.html