[lac-discuss-en] Proposed Provisional Agenda LACRALO CR 2012 General Assembly

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:42:15 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Proposed Provisional Agenda LACRALO CR 2012 General Assembly
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 With some colleagues were working on the LACRALO preparation of
 a Provisional Agenda for the General Assembly of LACRALO (pursuant to
 under Rule number 8 of the Rules of Procedure and LACRALO
 Rule number 13 of the UNGA).

 According to the UNGA Rules that apply to supplementary
 our Rules of Procedure, there are certain points that sosdeben
 be included in the Order of the day.

 We know it is very possible that we have two sessions of 3 hours each
 one to develop our General Assembly, so that this proposal
 may be split into two parts, depending on the time finally
 is assigned to the AG.

 Hopefully this is not another more controversial issue within our
 RALO and our Secretary (and Secretary of the Assembly) to fulfill
 with what order our Rules of Procedure and the Rules
 UNGA, which states that debern included within the Order of the day (besides
 of those points which necessarily must be included), those
 that are requested by any participant in the Assembly
 General.

 You will then copy the proposal in Spanish and in an attached inglsy. Pdf
 with both versions.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

  * Provisional Agenda of General Assembly of Costa Rica LACRALO 2012 *

 * Provisional Agenda of General Assembly LACRALO - Costa Rica 2012 *

 **

 * 1. * Opening and welcome by the General Assembly.

 * 2. * Election of President, two Vice-Presidents and the Hearing of
 General Assembly.

 * 3. * Adopcin of the Agenda.

 * 4. * List of ALS present in the Assembly, accrediting of
 credentials and voting by proxy (proxies).

 * 5. * Report of the Secretary on the work of LACRALO (Perodo 2009-2011).

 * 6. * Reports LACRALO representatives to ALAC (Perodo 2009
 2011).

 * 7. * Items INCLUSION which has been ordered by a General Assembly in
 a period of the previous session (General Assembly 2009 Mxico).

 * 8. * Election of President and Secretary of LACRALO for April perodo
 2012-April 2013:

      * A. * Nominations filing received and accepted for
 President and Secretary of LACRALO.

 * B. * Declarations of Interests of candidates for President and
 Secretary of LACRALO.

      * C. * Votacin of President and Secretary of LACRALO.

 * D. * Proclamation of President and Secretary of LACRALO elected.

 * 9. * Definition of Principles on the treatment of ALS and inactive
 increase in participation LACRALO thereof.

 * 10. * Amendment LACRALO Operating Principles (Principles numbers
 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9).

 **

 * 11. * Items to be completed in a subsequent General Assembly.

 * 12. * Closing of the General Assembly.

 **

 * 1. * Opening and welcome to the General Assembly.

 * 2. * Election of Chairperson, two (2) Vice-Chairpersons and a Rapporteur of
 the General Assembly.

 * 3. * Adoption of Agenda.

 * 4. * List of ALS assistant to the meeting, proof of credentials and proxy
 voting.

 * 5. * Report about the Secretariat on the work of LACRALO (2009-2011).

 * 6. * Reports from Representatives LACRALO to ALAC (2009 - 2011).

 * 7. * Any item ordered by a General Assembly in a previous session (Mexico
 General Assembly 2009).

 * 8. * Election of the Chair and Secretariat for LACRALO (April, 2012-April,
 2013):

       * A. * Submission of Nominations Received and accepted of the Chair
 and Secretariat for LACRALO.

 * B. * Candidates for Chair and Secretariat for LACRALO Declarations
 of Interests.

 * C. * Election of Officers of LACRALO (Chair and Secretariat).

 * D. * Proclamation of Elected Chair and Secretariat for the LACRALO.

 **

 * 9. * Definition about the Principles of the Treatment of ALS and inactive
 Increased participation in STI LACRALO.

 * 10. * Operating Principles LACRALO Amendment (Principles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
 7, 8 and 9).

 * 11. * Topics to be completed in a Subsequent General Assembly.

 * 12. * Closing of the General Assembly.

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina
 Director of Research
 * Argentina * AGEIA DENSI
 http://ar.ageiadensi.org/

 * @ Facambronero *

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/14bd60c30a.html