[lac-discuss-en] Update - Events in Costa Rica

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:50:09 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Update - Events in Costa Rica
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * Estimates, *

 I tell them the status of current situation of the upcoming events in Costa
 Rica

 * 1) Capacitacin Program: *

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Capacity+Building+Sessions+Workspace

 As seen in the link podrn the program is completed and we thank
 everyone who helped and contributed their ideas. Especially the group
 of works Fátima, Alexander, Dev and Cintra and those who commented on the
 wiki.

 * 2) General Assembly and Workshops: *

 **

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+General+Assemblies+Workspace

 We defined that habr6 hours of work sessions in which
 we can coordinate and 6 hours of general assembly.

 We are still defining what are the hours.It is still difficult
 coordinate with the people of the ICANN staff as this organization empeztbNL> tardamente. Soon we pass the final schedule.

 * 3) Show Case: *

 **

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Showcase+Workspace

 **

 We have everything ready for the big event! Food, Drink, Dance group will
 is a video of the group to participate
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVvHa7b0x0 and tell them that they dance
 pro bono and has over 5 different costumes and dances to tpicos
 display.

 * ONLY NEED * to finish what mandar were asked many times.
 Informaciny pictures of ALSes. Please send as soon as possible
 need time for the edition of the material.

 Respect the work of preparing to ESTN Showcase and at
 less responsive materials have not, those who do not really
 have or not be prepared to organize a plan B of that information.

 We will be sending a final email before the event with the
 detailed schedule of events, day hours, meetings, ect.

 Best Regards

 JosArce

 President of LACRALO

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/787831a12f.html