[lac-discuss-en] RES: CR events LACRALO conference on Thursday, February 23, 2012

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Sun Feb 26 17:04:08 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: CR events LACRALO conference on Thursday, February 23, 2012
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 + 1
 Sylvia

 ----- Mensagem original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 Argentina presidency Internauta
 Posted in: Sunday, February 26, 2012 13:43
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] CR conference events LACRALO the
 Thursday February 23, 2012

 Dear Cintra agree with you ... a small part of our problems
 We owe it to this ...
 A big hug, soon we'll be seeing face to face. That will be
 good for everyone!

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On 02/26/2012 1:04 pm @ gmail.com cintra.sooknanan escribitbNL&gt; > [[--Translated text (en ->  es)--]]

>   Asunto: Re: CR eventos de la conferencia de LACRALO el jueves 23 de
>   De: cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
>
>   La traducción de este mensaje es horrible. No quiero echar la culpa,
>   ¿Por qué luchamos tanto con este sistema? ¿Es el lenguaje específico o
>   frases utilizadas o es un fracaso del sistema en sí mismo?
>

>   Es frustrante, por decir lo menos.
>

>   Saludos
>

>   Cintra
>

>   El Jue, 23 de febrero 2012 a las 6:07 PM,<asoto at ibero-americano.org>
>   >
>> [[--Translated text (es ->  en)--]]
>>
>>   Subject: CR LACRALO conference events on Thursday February 23, 2012
>>   From: asoto at ibero-americano.org
>>

>>   Dear all. Unfortunately in the last minute I Cortel
>>   phone. Ena raised his hand, just to say:
>>   - I&#39;m very pleased with the development of the conference call
>>   - Always try to base our opinions, respecting who believes
>>   different, and mark only the disagreements
>>   - Dev, in particular, were presiding over the reunin, and therefore
 >> &quot;I will allow me add me&quot;, and although Several estbamos
 waiting
 >> You exhibited your opinion. This i consider disrespectful. Also the
 L Failure to Respect &gt;&gt; order on Many occasions.
 >> - Also someone said &quot;an hour Discussing the issue ... but
 .... &quot;
 And Exposed &gt;&gt;
 Their &gt;&gt; opinion.With Some Differences of opinion, Many of us INSIST
 Respect &gt;&gt; dissent, and we Have not Heard the Same thing for &quot;a
 >> Time &quot;, But in Several conference calls, as yan, what we Respect.
 Also &gt;&gt; Consider it a disrespect.

 >> THEREFORE, I request for prximas, who presides, and is ecunime
 Respectful &gt;&gt;.

 Best regards and thanks &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

[[--Original text (es)