[lac-discuss-en] At-Large Briefing Whois call

carlton.samuels at gmail.com carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:47:24 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: At-Large Briefing Whois call
 From: carlton.samuels at gmail.com

 Dear Fatima:
 I Have Been Working with At-Large Staff to Develop an Agenda for this
 so what you saw brief represents exactly a work in progress.

 Such a suggestion for the call WAS Placed on the WHOIS list But The
 WAS response, well, puny.

 The original suggestion to float a Doodle WAS to determine the best time
 Such a call for. However, Given the time window and availability of staff
 presentation resources, I this was short-circuited to Proposed date and time.

 The Agenda Was Only less than 24 hours Finalized ago. I'm sure With This
 Development, we are in a better position to message the community.

 Kind regards,
 - Carlton

 Carlton A Samuels
 Mobile: 876-818-1799
 * Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround *