[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Llamado_a_votaci = F3n_por_la_decla? == Iso-8859-1? Q? RACI = F3n_de_ALAC_sobre_el_presupuesto_para_el_a = F1o_fiscal? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _2013? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Feb 24 12:51:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Llamado_a_votaci = F3n_por_la_decla? == Iso-8859-1? Q? RACI = F3n_de_ALAC_sobre_el_presupuesto_para_el_a = F1o_fiscal? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _2013? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions LACRALO: ALAC Members have received
 the president of this structure Olivier Crpin-Leblond,
 credentials to vote online on the draft "Declaration of
 ALAC on the Budget for fiscal year 2013. "

 We Asked: ratificacin you support the "Declaration of
 ALAC on the Budget for fiscal year 2013 "for communication
 stakeholders?

 For my part, I think we should approve it, as there has been an intense and
 serious work by the WG in charge of it, I leave asmismo
 his hands a wiki link for the WG:
 https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Framework+for+the+FY+13+Budget+Workspace

 As usual, we will take the Member ALAC time to give 1
 March 2012 at 20.00 hours UTC to speak out, when
 which will issue our vote, awaiting input from you to vote
 its mandate.

 No more atte greets you.

 -

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e32f8f2d9a.html