[lac-discuss-en] CR LACRALO conference events on Thursday February 23, 2012

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Feb 23 22:07:35 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: CR LACRALO conference events on Thursday February 23, 2012
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear all. Unfortunately in the last minute I Cortel
 phone. Ena raised his hand, just to say:
 - I'm very pleased with the development of the conference call
 - Always try to base our opinions, respecting who believes
 different, and mark only the disagreements
 - Dev, in particular, were presiding over the reunin, and therefore said
 "I will allow me add me", and although several estbamos waiting
 you exhibited your opinion. This I consider disrespectful. Also the
 l Failure to respect order on many occasions.
 - Also someone said "an hour discussing the issue ... but ...." and exposed
 their opinion. With some differences of opinion, many of us insist
 respect dissent, and we have not heard the same thing for "a
 time ", but in several conference calls, as yan, what we respect.
 Also consider it a disrespect.

 Therefore, I request for prximas, who presides, is ecunime and
 respectful.

 Best regards and thanks

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ef73b5b6aa.html