[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation = F3n_a_la_reuni = F3n_/_con? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ferencia_LACRALO_CR_eventos_el_jueves_23_de_febrero? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _de_2012_a_las_20 = 3A00_UTC? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:12:11 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation = F3n_a_la_reuni = F3n_/_con? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ferencia_LACRALO_CR_eventos_el_jueves_23_de_febrero? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _de_2012_a_las_20 = 3A00_UTC? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alexander, all

 I would like some clarification on your last email sent relacina
 to the list.

 1. With regard to the General Assembly, in teleconferences and Tv shows
 mails to the list, repeatedly declare that the main purpose of
 meet all ALSes in Costa Rica is for the Assembly
 General and with the 3 4 hours ESTN we propose, we
 reached. We need at minimum, double the time proposed for the
 General Assembly will allow us to turn from Costa Rica with results
 concrete, such as the Modification of our Constitution. But
 that is not unique.

 2. Topic Bylaws. Achay misguidance. No Natalia Enciso estliderando
 this topic. In early 2010 the Working Group for Modification creun
 of our Constitution.In this link you can see the original proposal and
 the original members of this WG:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Bylaw+Working+Group
 Following the original mandate of the WG is modificy many
 original members were allowed to participate and the last time
 Dev work, Sylvia, Sam, Josh, Natalie and me. In an email from a few
 give to the list, in the next few das manifestque were going to send that
 draft for everyone to see and comment before of the meeting of
 Costa Rica. In addition our current Rules of Procedure require us
 Modification proposals are submitted to the Secretary of the Assembly
 with at least two weeks of anticipacin of the realization of such
 Assembly. Also our Rules require that the Secretary is in charge
 to put at the disposal of all participants of the Assembly, copies of
 the proposed amendments, in all working languages \u200b\u200bin the
 Assembly.

 There are also misguidance in that the only thing we need
 change are our Bylaws (Bylaws and Operating Principles).
 Amend the Constitution, which also brings with it we should make
 amendments to our Rules of Procedure and that such
 changes are in harmony with the Regulations of UNESCO and the
 Regulations of the UN General Assembly, which function additionally
 our own Rules of Procedure. Obviously this requires a
 time-consuming job that is impossible in the few hours
 intended for the realization of our General Assembly.

 3. With respect to the order of the day of the General Assembly, and mails were
 the list requesting the inclusion of Modification of the Statutes. We
 request also included within the order of the day, the Modification
 Rules of Procedure LACRALO for the result that
 obtain is armnico and consistent with all regulations governing
 LACRALO. The Secretary has the duty to include in the order of
 given, subjects applying for any of the participants of the Assembly
 (Obviously, excluding those with Observers).At
 I liked both this point is also made by the Secretary (Dev)
 and expressly included in the agenda and order of the day that the mail
 registration serve this purpose.
 I hope this serves also as to who can aclaracin
 propose items for inclusion in the order of the day. Only the
 ALSes delegates accredited to ALAC are the only ones that have
 right to propose items for inclusion in the order of daya be
 treated in the Assembly, and in addition are the only ones entitled to vote
 (Provided they show proof that right before the Assembly).
 Therefore, any third party who does not possess that quality and does not comply
 these requirements (as members of Staff, CEO, Chair of ALAC, VPs,
 Board members, members of the NomCom, liaison, ombudsman, interpreters,
 speakers, venue hotel employees, third parties retained by ICANN
 certain work, members of the Ex Com, IETF, etc, etc) can not
 INCLUSION of ningn request on the agenda or in the order of the day
 Assembly, nor vote.

 4. Capacitacin program.The draft Program Capacitacin
 estpublicado proposed in the wiki (
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Capacity+Building+Sessions+Workspace)
 ms for one week. He is an email that sharing ideas envitbNL Dev> a
 the list last week and also sharing ideas is what the conference
 last Thursday. I tomnota of the various views that were in the
 teleconferencing and the suggestions of modifications and corregel
 original program, including those views and suggestions,
 modifying the wiki with them. We can all see that the wiki does not
 there was any posts on this program, nor ningn order
 modification, of adicino of CORRECTION.
 I would ask that if this mail for Monday 27 prximo gives no
 has made ningn order modification, the draft program be
 firm and as final, so that the staff can send out invitations
 for, as we have very little time and we must provide
 any of the speakers can not participate, and we have to make
 replacements and new invitations.

 Also, I reiterate what we already expressed our Tv shows
 teleconferences.An important issue to resolve in our region is to
 regarding the participation (or lack thereof) of many ALSes and
 way to address this issue (though not the only) is
 changing our laws.

 I hope this mail will serve to help understand some points not
 have also been clear that in today's teleconference can
 involve all those who will be present in Costa Rica, for
 we listen to all and express different opinions and
 needs of our region.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 On February 23, 2012 14:23, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch <apisan at unam.mx