[lac-discuss-en] Show Case - Information on the ALSes!!

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:52:28 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Show Case - Information on the ALSes!!
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 We are less than three weeks of our events and missing several
 people still send the material to be PIDI. I summarize

 We need to send:

 1. - 5 photos of your organization (at some event, meeting, working with
 the flag of the org, etc.) If you want better captioning

 2. - A summary of the history of their organizaciny of their achievements in and
 outside of ICANN

 3. - If you have a video explaining what his organization of no more
 40 seconds

 I ask you be so kind to send it as soon as possible for proper
 organization of the event.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/48c2b44318.html