[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Orden_del_d EDa_para_la_Asamble =? Windows-1252 ==? Q? A_General_en = 09San_Jose = 2C_Costa_Rica? =

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:50:21 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? Orden_del_d EDa_para_la_Asamble =? Windows-1252 ==? Q? A_General_en = 09San_Jose = 2C_Costa_Rica? =
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Hi Dev!

 I do not see because it is counterproductive, what is done is to advance the
 job. Aslo set the rules.

 The artculo 8.1 of the Rules of Procedure says that LACRALO
 * Assembly agenda is cerrar7 days before * without prejudice to the
 possibility of incorporating important issues. It should be made clear when
 the agenda, but when you close the period to include subjects without
 prejudice to incorporate important issues if the Assembly decides aslo.

 To clarify this issue, so extra is applied artculo 12 of the
 UNGA rules that specifies the time to communicate the provisional agenda:
 "Secretary * PROVISIONAL * elaborarel program of each period
 regular sessions and report to members at least
 60 days before the opening session ".Vencidebido term and that
 the decision to officially make the Assembly a couple of weeks or
 more.

 The acceptance of the provisional agenda and supplementary issues does
 General Assembly at the opening of the session (Article 21,
 rules UNGA).

 Therefore, Dev, having in mind the rules of procedure
 applicable, the proposal is only the best work of the secretary and the
 INCLUSION of ALL the issues that members want to apply, without
 prejudice if the Assembly to include the necessary items
 urgent and important that were not included in the Provisional Agenda and
 extra, less sticky topics to be covered and cited
 in Article 13 of the Rules UNGA.

 I hope I have clarified the issue somewhat.

 Regards,

 Natalia

 On February 21, 2012 6:55 Alberto Soto
<asoto at ibero-americano.org> escribitbNL&gt;