[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Orden_del_d EDa_para_la_Asamble =? Windows-1252 ==? Q? A_General_en = 09San_Jose = 2C_Costa_Rica? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Feb 21 13:44:29 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? Orden_del_d EDa_para_la_Asamble =? Windows-1252 ==? Q? A_General_en = 09San_Jose = 2C_Costa_Rica? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 I fully agree with you Alberto, I think our General Assembly
 will be intense and rewarding work function we
 intend to do with the reform of our bylaws.
 A big hug

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> FLUI-Latin American Federation Members
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On 2/21/2012 6:55 a.m., Alberto Soto escribitbNL&gt; > Estimados, no se cumplirá con la Rule 18.1, que es lo que se está pidiendo,

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/637d3196d1.html