[lac-discuss-en] To clarify proposals for the General Assembly in San Jose, Costa Rica

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:44:33 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: To clarify proposals for the General Assembly in San Jose, Costa Rica
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear Vanda, all

 Thanks for your feedback. Quizs confusiny there is some esttbNL not> clear that there are several activities planned for Costa Rica and the
 which we are already working. It is important to remember that there are three
 events / activities other than those provided ESTN:

 Capacitacin-Program (Construction of Building).
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Capacity+Building+Sessions+Workspace

 -General Assembly itself.
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+General+Assemblies+Workspace

 -Showcase.
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Showcase+Workspace

 These are the proposals that have so far and which have already
 We invite everyone to make comments, suggestions, teleconferencing
 we are having every Thursday until the ingathering of Costa Rica and
 discussion list.

 Regarding Capacitacin Program, the idea is to meet all
 das at 7 in the morning (except the day Tuesday the reunin is the
 late). The first hour, from 7 to 8 reuniramos us with Janice
 I tapped into organized for the Fellowship Program. 8 and 9, we
 reuniramos the LACRALO ALSes only, to address issues of
 capacitacin especficos ours. The day Tuesday, we reuniramos 7 to 8
 with the Fellows and afternoon of 15 to 17 hours. only the ALSes LACRALO.

 In the link acompao, I have included the changes proposed by the
 people who commented on the Tv shows teleconferences.

 This estprevisto from Sunday to Thursday and on Friday there are many
 people who are already traveling back.

 With regard to the General Assembly is something not on the Any estclaro
 Alexander sends his mail asking us to clarify, because for Monday
 13 to 15 hours. and Wednesdays from 10.30 to 12.30, an activity estprevista
 to know better. Above that is specifically where to Alexander
 asked for clarification.In addition in the last teleconference, we were
 present, were also insisting that we do not want four hours
 for such activity, but this time we want to invest in
 discuss the issues referred to the General Assembly itself.

 Agree with you that the purpose of a General Assembly is to go
 Find it concrete results. That is why we proposed and insist
 (Despite the contrary position of a few) in which one of the topics
 power of the General Assembly should be the Modification of our
 Statutes, a subject on which there is a working group and in which
 We are working for two years.

 In relationship to the Showcase, the link you can see what estpropuesto
 so far and also on which all can express themselves and make their
 suggestions. According to what you speak the last teleconference, Ral
 Echeberra, proposed as a Keynote speaker and presence confirmsu
 Showcase.

 I find it convenient to join forces, we all work and do
 our comments and suggestions on what is already esttrabajando and
 on what we have progress.

 Vanda you can please check the links acompaoy us your
 suggestions on the different events and issues raised? It will be very
 important to have your point of view, for all modems ascomo
 LACRALO members.

 Thank you very much.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 On February 19, 2012 15:34, Alejandro Pisanty
<apisan at servidor.unam.mx> escribitbNL&gt;

> Sergio,
>
> mil gracias. Sí, mil disculpas por no mencionar a Natalia, error puro.
>
> Veo que Vanda y Antonio Medina también están a favor de un trabajo serio y
> sustantivo. Las propuestas de administración del tiemmpo de Vanda y las
> que hemos manejado en las teleconferencias y la lista de correo no son
> incompatibles y hay que sumarlas para ganar en efectividad y en rendición
> de cuentas. Lo mismo nos está indicando Jackie.
>
> Yo me declaro sorprendido por la propuesta hecha en la teleconferencia del
> jueves, en el sentido de pasar muchas horas conociéndonos. Les reitero a
> José y Dev mi solicitud de que la hagan explícita para que, como dicen tú
> (Sertio) y Antonio, lo que se haga cuente con consenso.
>
> Cordiales saludos.
>
> Alejandro Pisanty
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
>      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
>
> Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732
>
> *Mi blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
> *LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
> *Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
> *Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
> ---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
>  Participa en ICANN, http://www.icann.org
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
>  .
>

> On Sat, 18 Feb 2012, presidencia Internauta Argentina wrote:
>
> > Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:32:20 -0600
> > From: presidencia Internauta Argentina <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>
> > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> > Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] Aclarar propuestas para la Asamblea
> General en
> >     San Jose, Costa Rica
> >
> > Estimado Alejandro, bien sabes lo que pienso sobre la Asamblea General y
> > lo mucho que peleamos todos para que esta se realice.
> > Por mi parte y para dejar bien en claro, la Asamblea General NO tiene
> > como objetivo "conocernos mejor", sino definir el tema de los bylaws que
> > tanto nos ocupa, para poder de una vez por todas, todos juntos y sin
> > excusas, trabajar en temas de políticas que se discuten y definen en
> > ICANN y que indudablemente tiene impacto en los usuarios de nuestra
> región.
> > Si nosotros ademas queremos conocernos mejor, tenemos los tiempos fuera
> > de la asamblea, en las distintas actividades que ofrece ICANN  dentro de
> > las constituency, los descansos, y en el mismo curso nivelador que se
> > esta planificando, este último es un momento óptimo de reconocernos y
> > compartir.
> > Debo indicar que sostengo que los planes a los cuales te refieres deben
> > de estar consensuados y organizados (en sus trazos mas robustos) por el
> > colectivo y no por un grupo pequeño de compañeros. Creo que aquellos que
> > tenemos responsabilidades dentro y fuera del RALO (incluyo a Natalia,
> [...]

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina
 Director of Research
 * Argentina * AGEIA DENSI
 http://ar.ageiadensi.org/

 * @ Facambronero *

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c350e72b2a.html