[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Orden_del_d = EDa_para_la_Asamble? == Windows-1252? Q? A_General_en = 09San_Jose = 2C_Costa_Rica? =

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:34:28 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Windows-1252? Q? Orden_del_d = EDa_para_la_Asamble? == Windows-1252? Q? A_General_en = 09San_Jose = 2C_Costa_Rica? =
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Following what set the rules of procedure of the UNGA additionally applied according to our statutes, the Secretary must submit in writing - with 60 days in advance. (Q term we no longer) - the order of daa addressed in the Assembly, having fixed points to be addressed in addition to those proposed by members. Therefore pursuant to the provisions of the rules of procedure, requested the Secretary to draft the order of the day of the items on the Assembly and as a better use of time organizaciny.

 Natalia
 Sent from my BlackBerry Provedo by Tigo.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/cdd14ccc54.html