[lac-discuss-en] To clarify proposals for the General Assembly in San Jose, Costa Rica

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sat Feb 18 23:31:52 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: To clarify proposals for the General Assembly in San Jose, Costa Rica
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Alejandro, you know what I think about the General Assembly and
 how much we fought for all this is done.
 For my part and make it clear, the General Assembly has NO
 intended to "know better", but to define the issue of bylaws that
 both at hand, to once and for all, together and without
 excuses, work POLICIES issues are discussed and defined in
 ICANN and undoubtedly has an impact on users of our region.
 If we also want to know us better, we have the timeouts
 of the assembly, in the various activities available within ICANN
 the constituency, breaks, and in the same class leveler that
 are planning, this last is an optimal time to recognize and
 share.
 I indicate that I hold that the plans to which you refer should
 to be agreed and organized (in its most robust lines) by the
 group and not by a group of companions Pequeo. I believe those who
 have responsibilities in and out of THIN (I include Natalia,
 I understand you left out the mail only through an oversight)
 we can give some signals of how inequvocas may be drawing
 this, but the group in its last instance they say that when
 and where.
 A big hug and Happy Carnival to all!!

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> FLUI-Latin American Federation Members
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 2/18/2012 6:48 pm The Alexander Pisanty escribitbNL&gt; > Estimados José Francisco Arce, Sergio Salinas, Sylvia Leite, Dev Anand