[lac-discuss-en] RES: SHOWCASE LACRALO speakers

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Feb 10 20:50:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: SHOWCASE LACRALO speakers
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear All,

 Brazilian surfer bean and prepared a video of 2 minutes was the time
 provided above. Tendramos No problem to do it again,
 but ...

 I guess you can send some pictures and text to the moment of
 showcase, but I really find some!

 If the representatives of the ALS podrn not speak at the showcase, nor
 can display their activities in a video with the time duration that
 they deem necessary. In quclase to showcase this mean???

 I guess this is a solucina enven ALS that the material
 want and let it roll the days following the showcase in a
 ESTN screen located where the stands with the sponsors. In this
 way, including those not participating in the showcase, will have the opportunity
 to know the diversity of LACRALO and all that his 38 ALS is
 involved.

 Without more,

 Sylvia

 sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil