[lac-discuss-en] SHOWCASE LACRALO speakers

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:54:19 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: SHOWCASE LACRALO speakers
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Thanks Sylvia for the mail and tell them to take advantage of those not
 at the meeting yesterday.

 * EQUIPMENT SHOWCASE *:

 1) Only a page with the summary of the history of the association and
 actividadede achievements in and out of ICANN;

 2) By Dev idea the idea of \u200b\u200bthe photos is to send at most 5 and if
 can with some allusive subtitle.

 3) Video: If you send video, the same shall not exceed the minute
 duration.

 * SPEAKERS *:

 1) How did the idea is that Sylvia has ideas for organizing it. We hope
 comment.
 *

 AGENDA: *

 1) Carlos Aguirre proposed that not long, simple for people not
 become bored and then to enjoy the food and drink.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

 The agenda for the Showcase

 On February 10, 2012 11:35 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribitbNL&gt;