[lac-discuss-en] SHOWCASE LACRALO speakers

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Feb 10 12:38:19 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: SHOWCASE LACRALO speakers
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 Showcase means, in Spanish, glass as a noun and show how
 verb.

 The show should showcase LACRALO approaches the LACRALO, quhacen their
 organizations, etc.. (And for that you have requested that the Als prepare their
 of promotion materials).

 Following this the line, I insist that in our Showcase, has
 to have speakers from within our region, who know and
 participate. That's why I suggest that Sergio Salinas Porto is one
 of these speakers.

 Without more,

 Sylvia

 sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/347f04e2f5.html